Assisted Independent Living
Anthem provides every type of residential care accommodation an older person may need, from Independent Assisted Living, through to Low (Hostel) and High (Nursing Home) care when needed.
When you buy an Anthem apartment there is no need for you to move again as you age, because the care you need will always be available in the same location. Whether it’s additional care in your own Anthem apartment, or higher levels of care in our other facilities, it will always be there for you as you need it.
Our apartments range in size from 66.4 m2 to 96.6 m2. All Anthem apartments are purchased on a 99 year lease in accordance with the Retirement Village Act 1999.See our latest availability of these rooms
Each apartment includes:
- A spacious living room with a sliding door to the patio overlooking views of Bowral.
- Deep patio with room for a table and chairs, plants and a clothes line for personal washing.
- Generous wardrobes in each bedroom and lounge room.
- Easy access bathroom with shower, toilet, cupboards & emergency call button beside the toilet.
- Concealed laundry behind doors in the bathroom, equipped with washing machine/dryer, large sink & cupboards.
- Kitchen equipped with a full sized fridge, drawer dishwasher, electric cook top, electric oven, space for a microwave and loads of cupboards.
- All windows have coverings, but are equipped with another track which enables you to personalise your furnishings.
- Air conditioning providing warmth in winter and cool in summer.
- Phone and internet access to stay connected with family & friends, TV connection & an emergency call system.
- Secure generous car park in the basement
From 1st July, 2018 our Levies include:
- Complete building (plumbing, Electrical, gutter, air conditioning repairs)maintenance
- Ground Maintenance (lawn moving, plants & up keep)
- Property Insurance
- Public insurance
- Water usage & Water Access charges
- Council rates
- Apartment maintenance including all major appliances
- Emergency Call system
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week staff on the premises
- External window cleaning
Each apartments levy is $138.42 per week. (Each apartment pays for their own electricity, phone & internet.)
From 1st February, 2018 our Service Fees include:
- Weekly one hour of Domestic Services ( this can include cleaning of your apartment)
- Weekly linen service ( sheets & towels changed each week)
- 3 Lunches a week are served in the Anthem restaurant on your choice of days.
Each apartment pays a Service Fee currently: Single person $93.03 - Couple $150.78 per week.
Anthem has 24 Apartments ranging in price from $520,000 to $630,000.
- 4 x One Bedroom Apartments
- 12 x Two Bedroom Apartments
- 8 x Three Bedroom Apartments